- All recyclables must be placed in the BROWN cart
- Do not bag or bind recyclable materials. Cardboard boxes can be bound in twine. Do not use tape or nylon
- Use pink Simple Recycling bags for clothes, fabrics, sheets, shoes, and small kitchen appliances. Place alongside recycling cart, NOT in it.
- Recycled items must be rinsed and free of food
- Only items listed below should be placed in recycling bins. Use the Revere Trash and Street Sweeping Mobile App, or revere.org/trash, for a comprehensive list of items and how best to dispose of them.
- Do not crush water bottles, cans, or cartons.
- Replace lids and caps; do not place caps loosely into bins.
- Improper items placed in a Recycling Bin may result in a
- Call 311 (781-286-8311) or email Revere 311 with any
Get more information on Revere Textile Recycling.
MassDEP’s Beyond the Bin Recycling Directory, http://recyclesearch.com/profile/ma