George V. Colella Community Center
The facility is available to residents of the City of Revere for meetings, birthday parties, gym rentals, and much more!
Learn about the George V. Colella Community Center
City of Revere Aquatics
Whether you want to learn how to swim, be part of a team, stay in shape or fine tune a particular stroke technique, our aquatic professionals are here to help you reach your swim goals.
- All new students who have not been enrolled in City of Revere Aquatics are required to take a FREE swim test. This test is required in order to register for classes. View upcoming swim tests here!
- Open Swim is typically offered five days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday). Weekdays: 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. | Weekends: 10:00 a.m.11:00 a.m.
- Lap Swim is typically offered four days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, & Sunday).Weekdays: 7:15 p.m.-8:15 p.m. | Weekends: 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Please visit RevereRec.org for the most up to date Open Swim and Lap Swim schedule.
- Be sure to follow the City of Revere Aquatics on social media for all our most recent updates and announcements. Instagram and Twitter at @CORaquatics and on Facebook City of Revere Aquatics.
- The pool is available for Rent. See Facility Rentals for more information or contact the Community Center Coordinator at email@example.com
- Sibling discounts available! We take 20% off of your second registration. Mention at time of registration.
Facility Rates and Information
- Gymnasium Rental Rates
- Youth Rate (Monday - Saturday) | $145 per every 3 hours**
- Youth Rate (Sunday) | $170 per every 3 hours**
- Adult Rate (Monday - Saturday) | $175 per every 3 hours**
- Adult Rate (Sunday) | $205 per every 3 hours**
- All gymnasium rentals must meet a minimum of three hours.
- Classroom and Auditorium Rental Rates
- Please see Community Center Coordinator for classroom and auditorium rental rates.
- The Pool is available to be rented. Please contact Community Center Coordinator for details.
- Gymnasium and Pool rentals are subject to an addition $15 department permitting fee.
Community Center Programming
The George V. Colella Community Center features an auditorium, gymnasium, classroom, and indoor pool. We are eager to work with residents of Revere who wish to utilize this space!
- The Community Center is available to be rented 365 days per year.
- We offer community programming October-May of each school year.
- Community Center programs are open to residents and visitors of all ages.
- Click here for an up to date list of current programs.
- Pickle Ball is held Wednesday evenings - 4:50 p.m.-8:45 p.m. - October through May.
- 4:50 p.m.-6:00 p.m. is for Seniors Only
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- We are closed: 11/22/23, 1/27/23, 1/3/24
- Interested in teaching a program? Contact our Community Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea or learn more.
Celebrate your child's birthday party at our Community Center.
To book your event or find out more information, please call (781) 286-8190 or email us at RevereRec@Revere.org
All packages can be adjusted. Our team is here to support our residents and deliver a stress free, relaxing experience.
Birthday Parties Include:
- Up to 3 hours use of Gymnasium, Classroom, or auditorium.
- Additional hours may be added for an additional fee.
- Pool available at an additional cost.
- Tables, chairs, Inflatables, Parks & Rec Department supplies and staff.
- Families must bring their own food, cake, refreshments, and paper products.
- Custom packages available. Our goal is to accommodate our residents whenever possible.
Birthday Party Options:
Please see Community Center Coordinator to discuss customizing your child's birthday party.
Rates & Information:
|Inflatable Party||$375 residents / $450 non-residents|
|Pre-school Open Gym||$350 residents / $450 non-residents|
|Sports Party||$375 residents / $450 non-residents|
|Pool Party||$475 residents/ $600 non-residents|
*Sunday rentals will result in additional charge of $100.
* Birthday party reservations must be made at a minimum of 14 days in advance. All approved rentals will be confirmed within 2-3 business days and all fees will be due at the time of confirmation.
*Decorations are up to you! No confetti, glitter, or silly string. Painter's Tape only for wall decorations - no tacks, glue, scotch, duct or masking tape. We will do our best to accommodate decorating requests, but decorating and removal of decorations must be done during your rental period. Please plan accordingly.
Tuesday | 4:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday | 4:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Thursday | 4:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Friday | 4:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Saturday | Aquatics and Rentals Only
Sunday | Aquatics and Rentals Only