City of Revere
Revere, MA 02151.
The Assessing Department values real and personal property fairly and accurately in accordance with Massachusetts general laws and the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Revenue which govern such activities. Also in accordance with such laws, rules and regulations, we administer motor vehicle excise, exemption and abatement programs. We address questions and concerns of property owners and the general public in an efficient and courteous fashion.
The City of Revere provides two online tools anyone can use to look up property information:
- Patriot Properties provides detailed assessing information on each property in Revere.
- The City’s GIS system provides access to helpful maps and mapping tools.
Reduce or Defer Your Taxes
Below is a breakdown of the different exemptions the city offers. All exemptions have ownership and occupancy requirements. If a property is in trust the applicant must be the trustee and beneficiary of the trust or hold a life estate to meet ownership requirement.
Clause 41C ½ - $545.22 (10% of average assessed value of all residential properties)
- Age 65 as of July 1st of the fiscal year
- Own and occupy property
- Applicant income < $60,000
Clause 17D - $304.75
- Age 70 or a widow/widower as of July 1st of the fiscal year
- Assets < $67,379
Historical Tax Rates
Chairman Board of Assessors