The City of Revere provides two online tools anyone can use to look up property information:
- Patriot Properties provides detailed assessing information on each property in Revere.
- The City’s GIS system provides access to helpful maps and mapping tools.
Reduce or Defer Your Taxes
Below is a breakdown of the different exemptions the city offers. All exemptions have ownership and occupancy requirements. If a property is in trust the applicant must be the trustee and beneficiary of the trust or hold a life estate to meet ownership requirement.
Clause 41C ½ - $532.70 (10% of average assessed value of all residential properties)
- Age 65 as of July 1st of the fiscal year
- Own and occupy property
- Applicant income < $58,000
Clause 17D - $297.90
- Age 70 or a widow/widower as of July 1st of the fiscal year
- Assets < $65,864
Historical Tax Rates
Chairman Board of Assessors