Coronavirus Update

Stay informed about Covid-19.Learn more


Behind St. Anthony's Church, 250 Revere St. Hours and details

We are open Monday to Thursday 8:15am to 5pm. Friday 8:15am-3pm. All non-emergency questions or requests related to Covid-19 can come through our office by phone, email, mobile app, or web request. 

Revere 311 Constituent Service Office

311Thank you for visiting the Revere Constituent Service webpage! We are happy to help with any non-emergency City of Revere concerns or questions. If this is an emergency or any serious police matter, please call 9-1-1 immediately.

We suggest you log in and provide contact information so we can keep you apprised of any updates to your request. All Service Requests sent with a valid email address will be sent an email response providing your Ticket Number for tracking purposes. 

Each request must be submitted separately for proper processing and tracking, even for multiple requests at the same address.

Revere 311 also accepts emails of new constituent requests.

Thank you,
The Mayor's Constituent Service Center

Use the Revere311 App to

  • Report a pothole, code violation, clogged storm drain, etc.
  • Request park maintenance
  • And more...

Download for iOS

Download for Android