Office of the Parking Clerk
Residential Parking Stickers
New City-Wide Overnight Parking Program
The New City-Wide Overnight Parking Permit Program is in effect.
A resident sticker is required to park on any city street between the hours of 12 am and 6 am daily, except holidays.
If you applied online and were not able to find your street listed or are inquiring about an application status please contact City Hall Systems to add your address or check your application status.
City Hall System Contact Information:
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Phone : 508-381-5455 or 508-381-5456
City Wide overnight parking hours of enforcement will be 12 am to 6 am daily, excluding holidays.
The permit is free to residents whose vehicles are registered to a Revere address and do not have any outstanding parking tickets or excise taxes due to the City. If you have not received a permit in the mail you must apply. For details and how to apply click Details of the Program.
- Pay online at https://www.kelleyryan.com/epay?source=revere_ma
- Pay by mail: Do not mail cash. Pay only by money order or check made payable to the City of Revere. Write your ticket number and plate number on the front of your payment to ensure proper credit. Mail the parking violation along with your payment to:
City of Revere
P.O. Box 203
Milford, MA 01757
- Pay in person at: The Office of the Parking Clerk, 300 Broadway, Revere, MA 02151, Monday to Thursday 8:15 AM to 2:00 PM, Friday 8:15 AM to 12:15 PM Cash, check, money order, credit, and debit cards are acceptable forms of payment. Only cash, money orders, and credit/debit cards will be accepted as payment for parking violations which are marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
Street Sweeping is critical in keeping our drainage system clear. Street Sweeping Enforcement begins on June 15th. We ask that you help us by moving your vehicle on street sweeping days to avoid being ticketed. You can find your street sweeping day on the City's website and sign up free for alerts.
Parking Ticket Appeals
A hearing in person or a hearing by mail may be obtained upon a written request of the registered owner within twenty-one (21) days of the violation date to the Parking Clerk.
You can now submit your Parking Ticket Appeal Online!
Send your appeal request with relevant contact information, please be sure to include a phone number, ticket number, and ticket date to:
City of Revere
Office of the Parking Clerk
300 Broadway, Main Floor - Suite #2
Revere, MA 02151
You can also complete your appeal request in person at the Office of the Parking Clerk.
Failure to pay or appeal a parking violation within twenty-one (21) days will result in additional late fees, and may also result in the non-renewal of the registered owner’s driver’s license and/or vehicle registration (M.G.L. c. 90 §§ 20A½ - 20C, and 20E as amended) and may also be subject to the tow and hold provisions of M.G.L. c. 90 § 20A½. The law does not affect in any way your right to appeal to Superior Court.
Parking Meters are active and being enforced from 9 AM to 7 PM Monday through Saturday. Parking is Free on Sundays and Holidays. Please be sure to pay your meter to avoid being ticketed. For contactless payments at the meter download the Passport Parking App (or ParkBoston) free to your mobile device.
Holidays and Snow Days
Please make a note that on Holidays and during snow emergencies there will be no enforcement occurring from the Parking Department.
There are parking restrictions on major thoroughfares. The full list of restrictions can be found at http://reverepolice.org/snow-emergency-parking/
Please refer to your Revere Code of Ordinances for snow parking restrictions.
Before Applying for a Resident permit please make sure you have paid all outstanding excise taxes and parking ticket violations on this link.
- Resident Parking Permit
- Visitor Permit
- Health Care Permit
- Commercial Vehicle Permit
- Landlord Permit
- Business in a Resident Parking Permit (TBD)
- Special Family Caretaker Permit
- Temporary Parking Permit (For Residents and New Residents Only)
- Active Military Resident Application
- College Student Resident Application
- Street Sweeping Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, currently all card payments could be made online.
Permit Appointment Hours:
Please call for questions or appointments:
781-629-5127 or 781-629-2542
Director Of Parking
Ast. Parking Clerk