Office of the Parking Clerk
Updated Parking Department Information
Street Sweeping has resumed and is critical in keeping our drainage system clear.
Street Sweeping Enforcement will begin on June 15th.
We ask that you help us by moving your vehicle on street sweeping days to avoid being ticketed. You can find your street sweeping day on the City's website and sign up free for alerts.
Parking Meters are active from 9 AM to 7 PM Monday through Saturday. Parking is Free on Sundays and Holidays. Please be sure to pay your meter to avoid being ticketed. For contactless payments at the meter download the Passport Parking App free to your mobile device.
2019 RESIDENT AND VISITOR PARKING PERMITS ARE VALID UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
In an effort to relieve some of the stress caused by COVID-19 on our constituents, the City of Revere will temporarily absorb all credit card and ACH fees relating to online payments of Parking Tickets. This change is effective immediately and will continue to until further notice.
PARKING HEARINGS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 26, 2020 WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER DATE.
Notices will be mailed with a new date once city buildings reopen. Constituents can continue to appeal tickets by mail. PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE A PHONE CONTACT WITH YOUR APPEAL.
PARKING TICKETS CAN BE PAID ONLINE.
If you would like to contact us please email or call us at 781-629-5127
- Pay online at https://www.kelleyryan.com/epay?source=revere_ma
- Pay by mail: Do not mail cash. Pay only by money order or check made payable to the City of Revere. Write your ticket number and plate number on the front of your payment to ensure proper credit. Mail the parking violation along with your payment to:
City of Revere
P.O. Box 203
Milford, MA 01757
- Pay in person at: Business Office Building, Parking Clerk, 300 Broadway, Revere, MA 02151, Monday to Thursday 8:15 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Friday 8:15 A.M. to 12:15 P.M. Cash, check, or money order, credit, and debit cards are acceptable forms of payment. Only cash, money orders, and credit/debit cards will be accepted as payment for parking violations which are marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
Parking Ticket Appeals
A hearing in person or a hearing by mail may be obtained upon a written request of the registered owner within twenty-one (21) days of the violation date to the Parking Clerk. Send your appeal request with relevant contact information, please be sure to include a phone number, ticket number, and ticket date to:
City of Revere
Office of the Parking Clerk
300 Broadway, Main Floor - Suite #2
Revere, MA 02151
You can also complete your appeal request in person at the Office of the Parking Clerk.
Failure to pay or appeal a parking violation within twenty-one (21) days will result in additional late fees, and may also result in the non-renewal of the registered owner’s driver’s license and/or vehicle registration (M.G.L. c. 90 §§ 20A½ - 20C, and 20E as amended) and may also be subject to the tow and hold provisions of M.G.L. c. 90 § 20A½. The law does not affect in any way your right to appeal to Superior Court.
Residential Parking Stickers
Current resident stickers have been extended until further notice.
Apply Online. Select Revere under "Municipality" and click the gray button to View or Pay your bills. Select Parking Passes in the Select Bill Type to the left.
Residential Forms are also available in the Forms section below.
Parking Meters Hours of Enforcement
The hours of enforcement for our new Smart Parking Meters are between 9AM and 7PM Monday through Saturday.
Holidays and Snow Days
Please make a note that on Holidays and during snow emergencies there will be no enforcement occurring from the Parking Department.
There are parking restrictions on major thoroughfares. The full list of restrictions can be found at http://reverepolice.org/snow-emergency-parking/
Please refer to your Revere Code of Ordinances for snow parking restrictions.
- Appeal Form
- Resident Parking Streets
- Street Sweeping Schedule
- Commercial Vehicle Permit Application
- No Vehicle Visitor Permit Application
- Health Worker Permit Application
- Landlord Parking Permit Application
- Business in a Resident Permit Area Application
- Business Parking Permits (Exclusive to Shirley Ave Lot & and Shirley Ave Businesses)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, currently all card payments could be made online.
Director Of Parking
Ast. Parking Clerk