Department of Public Works
Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste
Look up your address for your street’s Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste schedule
Look up what materials can be recycled, and other information about how to dispose of a wide range of items.
Street Sweeping Schedule
In an effort to keep our streets clean, street sweeping goes from April 1st to November 30. Please be advised vehicles parked in violations will be subjected to ticketing and towing. Be aware of signage in your neighborhood for applicable parking restrictions.
Look up your address for your street’s Street Sweeping schedule:
- The City GIS system has the street sweeping map and schedule as available options. Once you’re in the GIS, use the quick maps at the upper right of your screen to find the Street Sweeping map.
- PDF of Street Sweeping Schedule
311 Service Requests
All requests for service for the DPW should go through the 311 Department. Whether a pothole, a missed trash pickup, or a downed sign, 311 will work with the DPW to get the request in their system and out to the right workers to complete the service.
Permits and Forms
- Bulky Item Pick Up: Residents can apply and pay to have Bulky Items picked up by Sanitation Collectors. No longer do you need to visit City Hall. Find more Information about the Bulky Item Pickup Program. Printable instructions are also available.
- Temporary Dumpster/Pod: You can apply online for a temporary dumpster or pod, whether on the street or on your property.
- Driveway Permit: You can apply online for a Driveway Permit with our e-permitting system.
- Snow Plow Contractor Application Letter, Snow Plow Contractor Application Form, and 2019 Snow Contractor Rates.
- Claim Form
Snow Emergency Information
During major snow storms, the City will declare a snow emergency and a parking ban on key arteries to ensure that plows can fully clear snow at those locations. In most cases during snow emergencies, the Wonderland parking garage will be available at a reduced rate for residents for the duration of the parking ban.
- List of snow emergency parking ban streets. This page also provides details on how to determine if your car was towed, and what’s necessary to retrieve it.
- For more information on preparing for snow or other weather emergencies, visit revere.org/emergencies.
Licensed Drain Layers
|Caruso Corporation||320 Charger Street||Revere||781-289-2900|
|Mercurio Brothers Landscaping||193 Crescent Avenue||Revere||781-289-8037|
|James T. Lynch Construction Co., Inc.||77 Lowell Junction Road||Andover||978-664-3164|
|Raffael Construction Co., Inc.||PO Box 436||Swampscott||781-598-5989|
|ARM Construction||787 North Shore Road||Revere||781-286-0008|
|Meola Construction Corp.||35 Longwood Ave.||Saugus||617-884-2157|
|McGrath Enterprises||28 Oakville Street||Lynn||781-598-2727|
|Rapid Flow, Inc.||PO Box 499||Revere||617-799-4433|
|Luigi Ciccone Masonary Construction Company||1045 Broadway||Revere||781-233-0059|
|J & A Contracting Services, Inc.||P.O. Box 6476||Chelsea||617-924-6111|
|R. Sasso & Sons Construction, Inc.||73 Thurlow Ave.||Revere||781-284-6311|
|Meninno Construction Co., Inc.||76 Oakville Street||Lynn||781-581-5333|
|J. Marchese & Sons Inc||69 Norman Street||Everett||617-389-7310|
|InSite Contracting, Inc.||162 Cross Street||Winchester||781-721-1275|
|Tufts Construction, Inc.||209 Mystic Avenue||Medford||781-214-6222|
|M.T. Mayo||PO Box 3054||Woburn||781-858-7031|
|D&M Civil, Inc.||189 North Main Street, Suite 202||Middleton||978-739-4414|
|J. Masterson Construction||46 Prince Street||Danvers||978-774-8782|
|Sean Farrell Excavation||53 Gilbert Street||Quincy||617-472-2020|
|Camdele Construction Co., Inc.||154 Salem Street||Boston||617-523-7410|
|LaMountain Bros., Inc.||37 Federal Hill Road||Oxford||508-987-5322|
|Spencer Contracting Corp.||67 Foster Street||Peabody||978-741-8000|
|Diaz Construction Co., Inc.||190 Bodwell Street||Avon||508-232-7629|
BEFORE YOU DIG, CONTACT DIG SAFE!
Whether you are a homeowner working on DIY project or a professional, always contact Dig Safe prior to breaking the surface to avoid damaging utility lines.
Dig Safe is a nonprofit organization that notifies your utility company on your behalf for free. The utility company will then help you plan a safe dig. You can contact Dig Safe by calling 811 or (888) 344-7233.
It is required by law that Dig Safe is called any time before excavation. For more information visit www.digsafe.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Superintendent of DPW
Supervisor - Facilities and Public Property Division
Supervisor - Highway Division
Supervisor - Parks and Open Space Division
Supervisor - Sanitation Division
Superintendent - Snow and Ice