Sign up for email/text updates about our Covid-19 response.
Revere Covid-19 confirmed Case Information
|Total Deceased||Total Recovered|
Mayor's most recent Press Release
May 28 Virtual Town Hall with Mayor Arrigo and Dr. Nathalee Kong
One of the most important ways of preventing the virus is to increase testing. Testing options remain limited, but the City is working hard to ensure access to additional testing resources are made available to our residents wherever possible.
We have three nearby walk-in options available for all residents. These locations require No Insurance, No PCP, No Questions Asked.
(1) East Boston Health Center. Call 617-569-5800 and follow prompts to register for testing. Don’t schedule an appointment time, just show up. Confirm verbally on the phone that an order has been placed for your test. Takes about 10 min to sign up, and they text you a link to an app where you can view your results. The walk thru at 79 Paris Street is from 8am-12pm (there is a parking lot), and the drive thru at Suffolk Downs (525 William F McClellan Highway) is from 1-5pm. Testing is 7 days per week. It should take 1-2 days to receive results.
(2) Beth Israel Deaconess at 1000 Broadway in Chelsea has both a walk-in tent and an appointment tent.
(3) MGH Chelsea Healthcare at 100 Everett Ave in Chelsea also has walk-in testing available.
City Officials are also working with the state, the National Guard, and a number of local medical providers on providing additional testing at area senior living facilities wherever possible.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is tracking 6 key metrics as part of reopening businesses. Daily results from the State's Daily Covid-19 Dashboard are posted below.
|Hospital Patients||Health Readiness||Testing Capacity||Contact Tracing|
Guidance on Emergency Restrictions
Summary Guidance of Governor's Order
Food Assistance and Mask Resources
Meals for Students: Served Monday and Friday from 10:30-12:30 at Revere High School and Beachmont School. Students are given take-home breakfast and lunch to last them until the following pickup date. Families who cannot pickup meals can sign up for these meals to be delivered on Monday and Friday at https://forms.gle/qe14PjnfSDkL8aoV9
First Congregational Church's Revere Food Pantry: Temporarily at the Rumney Marsh Academy, 140 American Legion Highway, is open every Wednesday night from 7-8:30 p.m. and is free to all residents in need. Drive-ups encouraged or walk-ups welcomed.
Grocery Delivery: Revere’s food delivery program is available Monday-Friday, 9:00am-2:00pm for residents who are over the age of 60, have mobility issues, or are under medical quarantine. To request food delivery, please call 3-1-1 or 781-286-8311.
Farmers Market: Every Friday from 12:00-4:00 pm from July 10th until October. July and August will have a physical market at 249 Broadway, and throughout the season we will offer online shopping for curbside pick-up and delivery.
Pop-Up Produce: Fresh fruits and vegetables available to the first 200 Revere residents, walk-ups welcome. Takes place Thursdays from 1:00-2:00pm on June 4, June 11, June 18, and June 25. Pre-register here.
Veterans Food Pantry: First Wednesday of the month 10am-12:30pm at American Legion at 249 Broadway in Revere. The next date is Wednesday, June 3. Available for Revere Veterans ONLY.
Grab and Go Meal Service: Open to all, Monday-Friday from 9:00am-11:00am or until the first 1,000 meals are gone at the Rumney Marsh Academy, 140 American Legion Highway. Drive-ups encouraged and walk-ups welcomed. 4 meals maximum can be provided per vehicle trip.
Cambridge Health Alliance Mobile Market: Located at the Revere Care Center on 454 Broadway (back parking lot) and will take place on June 6, July 11, August 1, and September 12 from 10:30 am – 11:30 am. Open to all for free fresh fruits and vegetables. For more information, please email PRODUCE@challiance.org.
March 19, 2020
April 15, 2020
Mass DPH Guidelines
Information from Massachusetts Department of Labor
Information from the Revere Infrastructure Team
A page dedicated to dispelling Coronavirus-related rumors.
Expanded Internet Access
Comcast has extended the programs listed below through the end of June.
Comcast has opened up all WiFi hotspots for free public use. Visit https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19 for more information.
Low-income families who live in Revere can sign up for 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month.
To sign up, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. The accessible website also includes the option to video chat with customer service agents in American Sign Language. There are also two dedicated phone numbers 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
At the beginning of this event, RCN made the following commitments that will now be extended through June 30th:
- We are doing our part for the broader community. RCN is offering free internet and WiFi for 60 days to all qualifying low-income households, especially students in low income households who do not already subscribe to our internet service and who enroll in the Internet First program.
- The Internet First program is affordable internet designed to help families and students in low-income households to have reliable access to the internet. It will enable them to home school, do homework, and access educational resources and more. RCN is partnering with school districts to ensure local communities are aware of these tools to help students learn remotely.
- The Internet First program includes 25Mbps high-speed internetservice at $9.95 per month and is available to all eligible new residential customers who do not currently have RCN service. Installation fees will be waived for eligible students and new customers.
- RCN will not terminate service to any residential or business customerbecause of their inability to pay their bills due to disruptions caused by COVID-19. Customers can reach out to make special arrangements to keep services active.
- RCN will waive any late fees that any residential or small business customer might normally incur because of their economic circumstance related to COVID-19.
Raise Up Revere
Sign up for email/text updates about our Covid-19 response.
Regístrese para recibir actualizaciones por correo electrónico / texto sobre nuestra respuesta Covid-19.
Health Advisor to the Mayor
Deputy Director of Department of Public Health