MBTA Construction Advisory-Ocean Avenue & Revere Beach Blvd.
September 26, 2012
A temporary bypass will be implemented to divert traffic on Ocean Avenue around the construction zone:
- Revere Beach Boulevard will become a two-way street between Chester Avenue and the State Police Station
- Southbound traffic on Ocean Avenue will be diverted to Revere Beach Boulevard at State Police Station.
- Northbound traffic on Ocean Avenue will be diverted to Revere Beach Boulevard at Chester Street.
For MBTA commuters:
- MBTA commuter parking lots will remain open.
- MBTA bus route 411 will be detoured off of Ocean Avenue. Buses travelling from the Jack State House inbound towards Malden center will take a right onto Revere Street, left onto North Shore Road servicing the busway at Wonderland Station. Buses will then continue south on North Shore Road and will take a right onto Beach Street.