Construction Advisory: Page Street (Week of August 7, 2017)
July 25, 2017
The City of Revere will be reconstructing the roadway and sidewalks on Page Street in the coming weeks.
The work will ultimately consist of:
- Removing and resetting the existing granite curb
- Installation of new concrete sidewalks
- Installation of a new roadway surface
The work will be completed in (2) Phases:
- Phase One - Curb and Sidewalk Installation
- Phase Two - New roadway surface installation
Phase one is expected to commence on approximately the week of August 7, 2017. Both phases of construction are expected to be completed this year.
If you live on Page St., you will notice no parking signs, cones and barrels on your street in the days leading up to the commencement of construction activities. City of Revere staff will also distribute another notice with the actual construction start date at that time.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Michael Kessman, Project Engineer, at (781) 286 - 8186
Thank you for your cooperation.