Why Open a Business In Revere
Thinking of starting or expanding a business? The City of Revere wants your business and wants it to thrive; for this reason, the City offers existing and prospective businesses dynamic services and advantages, including:
- Professional services to help develop your enterprise
- A large and experienced staff dedicated to economic and business matters.
- Incentive/assistance programs to help you improve your venture.
- An enthusiasm for working with you to find solutions to any obstacles you may be facing.
- Advisory and support services for business needs such as zoning, permitting, licensing, financing, site location, and business development.
- Rich transportation options that will place your business at the center of the Boston area’s commercial activity
- Three MBTA Blue Line stops.
- Proximity to Logan airport.
- Ongoing planning for a commuter rail stop and a silver line extension.
- Prospects of a regional Blue Line-Red Line connector.
- Easy access to Rt. 1 and many state highways linking Revere to downtown Boston, Cambridge’s Kendall Square, the Seaport District, and the North Shore region.
- Robust alternative transportation options, including bike lanes, bikeshare facilities, and pedestrian paths and bikeshare facilities connecting Revere to the metropolitan area’s green infrastructure.
- A municipality that is currently in the middle of a long-anticipated development boom
- Large-scale projects such as Waterfront Square and Suffolk Downs.
- Ongoing planning for Wonderland and Caddy Farms.
- $700 million in commercial and residential developments.
- These developments will generate:
- High volumes of investment.
- Thousands of jobs and residences.
- Increasing revenues to support improved traffic infrastructure and an expanded open space network.
- Revere’s transformation into a more physically attractive and lucrative place to do business.
- All of the advantages of integration into the Boston metropolitan area without the sky-high commercial and residential costs
- A talent pool drawing on 72 colleges and universities within 10 miles.
- Some of the finest medical facilities in the world.
- Environmental advantages, including an oceanfront shoreline and rich wetlands.
- Prominent historic distinctions, such as being home to the United States’ first public beach.
- And one of our greatest assets: the diversity of our community, which is comprised of many vibrant ethnicities, religions, languages, and cultures, and a workforce that benefits from such inclusivity.
The City of Revere is a city on the rise. Will you be here to share in the prosperity brought by our economic transformation decades in the making?