Parking Clerk « Back to view all departments
Ashley E. Melnik, Parking Clerk
How do I pay a parking violation?
1. Pay online at: www.parkingticketpayment.com/revere
2. Pay by phone: 1-866-894-9012
3. Pay by mail: Do not mail cash. Pay only by money order or check made payable to the City of Revere. Write your ticket number and plate number on the front of your payment to ensure proper credit. Mail the parking violation along with your payment to:
City of Revere
Parking Violation Processing Center
PO Box 2065
Tarrytown, NY 10591-9065
4. Pay in person at: Revere City Hall, Parking Clerk, 281 Broadway, Revere, MA 02151, Monday to Thursday 8:15 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Friday 8:15 A.M. to 12:15 P.M. Cash, check, or money order are acceptable forms of payment. Only cash or money orders will be accepted as payment for parking violations which are marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
How do I request a hearing?
A hearing in person or a hearing by mail may be obtained upon a written request of the registered owner within twenty-one (21) days of the violation date to the Parking Clerk. Failure to pay or appeal a parking violation within twenty-one (21) days will result in additional late fees, and may also result in the nonrenewal of the registered owner’s driver’s license and/or vehicle registration (M.G.L. c. 90 §§ 20A½ - 20C, and 20E as amended) and may also be subject to the tow and hold provisions of M.G.L. c. 90 § 20A½. The law does not affect in any way your right to appeal to Superior Court.
How do I obtain a resident permit parking sticker or visitor pass for 2016?
1. The 2016 Resident Parking stickers and visitor passes are now available. Your 2015 resident sticker or visitor pass will be good through the month of January 2016.
2. Ticketing for resident parking violations will begin on Monday, February 1, 2016.
3. Resident Parking is only for streets designated as Resident Parking by the Traffic Commission.
4. Resident Parking Stickers, Visitor Passes, and Healthcare Worker Passes will be available via mail and in-person this year!
5. Please download one of the forms which pertains to your request and follow the instructions if you choose to receive your passes via mail: