Parking Clerk « Back to view all departments

Ashley E. Melnik, Parking Clerk

2017 Resident and Visitor Parking Permit Program Information

Click here for information about the 2017 Resident and Visitor Parking Permit program, including how to apply for your permits online. 


Please note that per City policy, Active Duty members of the military who present valid military ID, proof of address (such as a utility bill, a lease, or a mortgage), and vehicle registration who reside on a resident parking only street may receive a resident parking sticker for that street.

This is in accordance with state law, which exempts active duty military from the requirement to register their vehicle at their new address within 90 days. Active duty military may maintain out-of-state plates while living in Massachusetts.


How do I pay a parking violation?

1.  Pay online at:

2.  Pay by phone:  1-866-894-9012

3.  Pay by mail:  Do not mail cash.  Pay only by money order or check made payable to the City of Revere.  Write your ticket number and plate number on the front of your payment to ensure proper credit.  Mail the parking violation along with your payment to:

City of Revere

Parking Violation Processing Center

PO Box 2065

Tarrytown, NY 10591-9065

4.  Pay in person at:  Revere City Hall, Parking Clerk, 281 Broadway, Revere, MA 02151, Monday to Thursday 8:15 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Friday 8:15 A.M. to 12:15 P.M.  Cash, check, or money order are acceptable forms of payment.  Only cash or money orders will be accepted as payment for parking violations which are marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

How do I request a hearing?

A hearing in person or a hearing by mail may be obtained upon a written request of the registered owner within twenty-one (21) days of the violation date to the Parking Clerk.  Failure to pay or appeal a parking violation within twenty-one (21) days will result in additional late fees, and may also result in the nonrenewal of the registered owner’s driver’s license and/or vehicle registration (M.G.L. c. 90 §§ 20A½ - 20C, and 20E as amended) and may also be subject to the tow and hold provisions of M.G.L. c. 90 § 20A½.  The law does not affect in any way your right to appeal to Superior Court.