City Clerk « Back to view all departments
Ashley E. Melnik, City Clerk
The mission of the City Clerk is to accurately preserve public records, establish, maintain, correct, index and certify all vital statistics and to perform various other duties as may be required by Massachusetts General Laws. The City Clerk also provides administrative support to the City Council.
For the past forty-three years the City of Revere has operated under the standard Plan B Charter of the Massachusetts General Laws. Additionally, the City of Revere operates under various Massachusetts General Laws, Session Laws, which are Special Acts of the Massachusetts Legislature, and the Revised Ordinances of the City of Revere, which govern the general provisions and the powers and duties of the various departments and boards and commissions.
- Where can I obtain a list of approved Drain Layers?
- Where can I obtain information on the City Charter?
- How do we obtain a Marriage License?
- Where can I obtain a list of approved Constables?
- How do I file a Business Certificate?
- Where can I obtain a copy of the Fiscal Year 2015 budget?