Community Playground Builds
Revere on the Move has renovated 8 playgrounds through community-builds which bring together resident volunteers and city staff to transform play spaces over a weekend.
- Costa Park, Shirley Avenue - in partnership with Kaboom!, Jet Blue, and The Neighborhood Developers
- DiSalvo Park, Ciarlone Tot Lot, 107 Newhall Street
- Louis Pasteur Park, Endicott Avenue
- Frederick's Park, 15 Everard Street
- Curtis Park, 186 Garfield Avenue - in partnership with Kaboom! and Target
- Oak Island Park, Dashwood Street
- Lincoln School, 68 Tuckerman Street
- Harmon Park, Salem Street, North Revere - Salem St.
- Gibson Park, Point of Pines
Adult outdoor elliptical equipment is available at Sonny Myers Park, 120 Beach Street