General Information about the two community gardens available in Revere.
- All growers must sign and abide by garden rules for all community gardens in the city of Revere. View the garden rules in English. View the garden rules in Spanish.
- There is a $25 yearly membership fee which supports garden supplies and maintenance. A sliding scale is available for qualifying individuals/families.
- A lottery is conducted in April for plots that are available.
- Plots become available if a Grower decides to leave or has been removed for violating the garden rules. Available plots are used to conduct the lottery.
- Names are drawn from a waitlist.
- Waitlist is open all year round. Contact email@example.com to join the list.
Revere's First Community Garden at Revere High School
Revere's First Community Garden is located at the corner of East Mountain Ave and School Street. It opened the Summer of 2012 with 15 plots. In 2015, an additional 15 plots were added. Today, there are 30 plots assigned to residents, special needs classes and clubs at Revere High School.
Gibson Community Garden
The Gibson Park Community Garden is located in the Riverside and Point of Pines neighborhood of Revere. This new community garden opened in June 2017. It has 17 plots, two of which are handicap accessible.