Office of Housing Stability
Click Here to Register For Affordable Housing Trust Fund 101 & Listening Session
Thursday, May 6 at 6:30 PM
The state has announced that those in need of COVID-related Housing Assistance — including assistance with Rent, Utilities, and Mortgage Payment — can now apply utilizing the RAFT application at our Regional Housing Agency Partner Metro Housing Boston.
The federal government has extended the Eviction Moratorium through June 30.
Your landlord cannot evict you right now for failure to pay rent. However: You must seek resources to pay your rent, or you risk eviction as of June 30.
SEEK HELP IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PAY YOUR RENT
**All Tenants Are Still Required to Pay Their Rent.**
Chelsea Legal Services
The City of Revere has partnered with Chelsea Legal Services to create and manage the Revere Legal Clinic in order to assist those in the community facing evictions and housing issues resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The Revere Legal Clinic will provide holistic legal services to the disenfranchised, economically disadvantaged, disabled, and elderly Revere residents regardless of income level or immigration status. If you face conflict with your landlord or are in danger of losing your housing, please call the number below to review your options.
Residents should call the office directly at 617-466-3037 to schedule an appointment.
The Revere Legal Clinic will provide the following services:
- Landlord-Tenant mediation
- Representation in eviction proceedings
- Other housing legal issues
- Chelsea Legal Services is committed to providing low-cost legal services to the disenfranchised, disabled and elderly residents living in Revere.
- Free or low-cost legal services are available to Revere residents on an income-based sliding scale.
- Please contact the Revere Legal Clinic to learn about eligibility.
- The Revere Legal Clinic provides services in English and Spanish. Language interpretation services are available to assist speakers of other languages.
Contact the Revere Legal Clinic
- Due to the pandemic, the Revere Legal Clinic offices are unable to take walk-ins.
- Residents should call the office directly at 617-466-3037 to schedule an appointment.
Landlords are eligible to apply for financial assistance on behalf of their tenants who are overdue on rent due to COVID. All adult household members must sign a Tenant Consent form in order for the Landlord to complete this process.
Unsheltered Homelessness Resources
The City of Revere partners with a number of key resources for unsheltered homelessness.
Need Help Now
If you are a family that needs shelter tonight
If you are an individual that needs shelter tonight find the nearest community that can assist you.
Find the nearest community that can assist you.